As you browse seoservicesinuk.co.uk, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with seoservicesinuk.co.uk. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
We implement a secure processing server on our site when collecting information to ensure a high level of security for your personal information entered such as bank details and credit card information.
In order to ensure the privacy of our valued customer we never store any sort of information related to our clients neither we do take any cards information from client.
Consumer Data Safety Measures
We respect your right of privacy. We therefore do not share your name and contact details with any third party. Besides, we keep information provided by you as confidential. The information you provide are used only to understand your requirements and to improve our services to suit your needs rather effectively. We ensure to follow the standards set by PCI and consumer data protection.
It is hereby declared that our company does not authorize its representatives to collect any confidential information from our customers i.e. credit card information etc. Accordingly we advise our customers not to share any confidential and sensitive nature information with our employees. If you do so; you shall be doing at your own risk and our company shall not be liable for any misuse.
Your ordered work may be forwarded to any of our production or service centers located globally, for the quality delivery. However, they are also bound by an NDA to keep customer’s information as highly confidential.
We hold a policy of using the pseudonym to ensure the following:
- With a view to avoid undue confusion and hassle at our customers end when they are assigned a new account manager, we use pseudonyms; it helps our customers remain connected with a single point of contact and remember their name comfortably.
- Moreover; as our staff comprises of people from different regions and cultures, hence the use of pseudonym helps us present a uniform culture of the organization
2. Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Mobile phone numbers
- Any additional information provided voluntarily by the user.
3. How We Use the Information
We use the collected mobile numbers for the following purposes:
- To send relevant updates related to our services.
- To notify users about account-related information.
- For internal record keeping.
4. Consent for Mobile Number Collection
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
6. Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your mobile number in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your mobile number for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us at email@example.com you can reply “STOP” or “Unsubscribe” to stop receiving the messages
7. Sharing Your Information
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
8. Your Rights
You have the right to request details of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Changes to this Policy
SEO Services In UK may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are comfortable with any changes.